- The event will be held in studio for 2022 and mask will be required as the event is held indoors. Please bring proof of vaccinations or proof of negative covid test dated within the last 72 hours.
- You must acquire all rights to copyrighted material or be disqualified. Any work found as plagiarism will be disqualified. Resubmissions of original work are not accepted.
- Not at all! You may submit as many pieces in as many categories as you wish – the submission cost is the same for each piece. All categories have the same submission cost.
- What are the deadlines and fees for DigiFest(R) Temecula 2020?
Earlybird Deadline (Nov. 1, 2019 – Jan 31, 2020):
– Professional (standard): $20 USD
– Amateur/College (student): $10 USD
– Student Discount (Code: UNDER19): $5 USD (Middle School – Highschool),
Late Deadline (Feb. 1, 2020 – Mar. 22, 2020):
– Professional (standard): $25 USD
– Amateur/College (student): $15 USD
– Student Discount (Code: UNDER19): $10 USD (Middle School – Highschool)
What are the submission requirements?
- Completed entry via our Submission Application on our website.
Digital screener – Vimeo link (preferred) or Secure Online Screener.
Submissions must be uploaded and submitted no later than the deadline date to qualify for the respective entry fees. Paid entry fee.
Is my film eligible for DigiFest(R) Temecula? DigiFest(R) Temecula eligibility requirements:
- Films must be no more than 30 minutes in length, credits included.
- All non-English-language films must have English subtitles.
Do you accept works-in-progress?
- DigiFest(R) Temecula accepts only Final cuts
Do you accept films that are already available online?
- Yes! DigiFest(R) Temecula does not require a premiere status, so online films are eligible.
Do I need to submit a press kit or any other materials?
- You do not need to provide any publicity materials with your official submission. It’s not required, but you are more than welcome to bring DVD’s, press kits, buttons, postcards, and other publicity materials (get creative!) with you to promote your film while you are at DigiFest(R) Temecula 2020!
When will I know if I’ve been selected?
- Please check your emails as we will notify our selected creators.
- Not at all. This is an International Digital Arts Competition
- Yes! There will be Industry Professionals who will judge submitted work in their respective categories as well as People’s Choice Winners from those who attend the 3 Day Festival.
- Any incomplete submissions will be disqualified.