- Yes as long as you have your own spin and it is created with digital enhancements
- Not at all! You may submit as many pieces in as many categories as you wish – the submission cost is the same for each piece. All categories have the same submission cost.
- What are the deadlines and fees for DigiFest(R) Temecula 2020?
Earlybird Deadline (Nov. 1, 2019 – Jan 31, 2020):
– Professional: $20 USD
– Amateur: $10 USD
– Student: $5 USD (high school and under),
Late Deadline (Feb. 1, 2020 – Mar. 22, 2020):
– Professional: $25 USD
– Amateur: $15 USD
– Student: $10 USD (high school and under),
What are the submission requirements?
- Completed entry on FilmFreeway.
Digital screener – Vimeo link (preferred) or Secure Online Screener.
Submissions must be uploaded and submitted no later than the deadline date to qualify for the respective entry fees. Paid entry fee.
Is my film eligible for DigiFest(R) Temecula? DigiFest(R) Temecula eligibility requirements:
- Films must have been completed in 2019 or 2020.
- Films must be no more than 30 minutes in length, credits included.
- If selected, films must be available for projection in DCP.
- All non-English-language films must have English subtitles.
Do you accept works-in-progress?
- DigiFest(R) Temecula accepts only Final cuts
Do you accept films that are already available online?
- Yes! DigiFest(R) Temecula does not require a premiere status, so online films are eligible.
Do I need to submit a DCP?
- You will only need a DCP if you are selected in the Official Program. You do not need to have a DCP for consideration.
Do I need to submit a press kit or any other materials?
- You do not need to provide any publicity materials with your official submission. It’s not required, but you are more than welcome to bring DVD’s, press kits, buttons, postcards, and other publicity materials (get creative!) with you to promote your film while you are at DigiFest(R) Temecula 2020!
When will I know if I’ve been selected?
- Please check your messages on FilmFreeway if you do not receive an email by April 2, 2020
- Not at all. This is an International Digital Arts Competition
- Yes! There will be Industry Professionals who will judge submitted work in their respective categories as well as People’s Choice Winners from those who attend the 3 Day Festival.